Lavender & Rose Sachets
$10.00 – $80.00
The pure, familiar bouquet of French Lavender and Rose will bring a new meaning to luxury, and relaxation.
Lavender and Rose Sachets
Every home feels a little more lavish & relaxing when it’s filled with the aroma of lavender and rose. Each Home Farm Lavender Sachet is filled with the highest quality Lavender blossoms or Rose buds.
Experience true relaxation with the aroma of lavender.
– Lavender and rose buds last for years. Knead the sachet occasionally (or add a drop of essential oil) and the scent will be refreshed.
– Place one or more sachets in drawers, closets, shoes, pantries, luggage, car, etc. to freshen and to keep pantry/closet pests out.
– For a restful night sleep: slip one into your pillow case before bed.
– For further relaxation: place sachets inside handkerchief drawers. Each time you use your handkerchief, you will smell lavenders or rose.
Ingredients: 100% Lavender or Rose buds inside 100% cotton sachet.
The lavender flower buds, laden with essential oil, are stripped from their stalks after being harvested, bundled and hung up to dry for several weeks – the exact duration being dependent on the prevailing weather. They are then sifted to remove leaf and stalk fragments before being used to fill the sachets — a centuries-old method of bringing not only their fragrance but also their natural sedative and insect repellant properties of lavender into everyday use.
7 uses for lavender sachets from The Favor Stylist
1. Tuck the sachet into a drawer to give your linens a fresh floral fragrance.
2. Pin into a pillowcase for sweet dreams.
3. Drop into the bath for a quick tub tea. You can use the whole sachet, or pour out a few tablespoons of buds and tie them into a muslin bag for easy “brewing” (and clean up).
4. Empty buds into a potpourri dish or decorative bowl and stir buds occasionally to release fragrance. The scent from lavender buds lasts a long time!
5. Fill a spare sock with buds and tie the end, then toss into the dryer to scent laundry.
6. Mix buds with baking soda and sprinkle on carpet, then vacuum up and enjoy the fresh scent
7. Brew lavender buds on stove top (or in a small crock pot) with other herbs and citrus peels as a quick air freshener. Add buds, peels, herbs, cinnamon sticks, and any other favorites to your pot, add water, and heat uncovered at low temperature to enjoy the fragrance.
- Keep one at your desk to relieve stress as work
- Use to fragrance drawers and closets, as well as to repel moths and other insects
- Knitters, did you know that lavender is a natural and chemical-free method to keep moths out of your yarn?
1 Sachet, 2 Sachets, 3 Sachets, 4 Sachets, 5 Sachets, 10 Sachets